Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Return to the guest room.

Well after powering through during my week of furlough things slowed down to a crawl right right before Christmas I broke into the finishing phase of the project. During the gap we stripped off all of the wallpaper, washed and scraped the walls to remove all of the old wallpaper glue stripped all of the trim and floor. By far the most painful part was patching the walls pretty much from June to November it was sanding the walls it was just so miserable I could barley make myself do an hour on it a day so it dragged on forever and ever. In December I started the finishing processing on the trim, I have some more detailed pictures of the process that I'll put up in a separate post we also brought someone in to redo the walls in our large closet which I also have some pictures of. More to come soon.

No comments: