Sunday, May 27, 2007

Kitchen Dreams

Here is the most updated kitchen plan.

Flooring: Zinsser Amber Shellac , This piece has about 6 coats on it that is what it took to get the color that I was looking for I'm hoping it doesn't take quite this many coats when we do it for real but we will have to see
Trim: Minwax PolyShades Bombay Mahogany I'm a bit on the fence with this one right now it's a bit darker and redder than I originally had pictured. On my Menard's run this afternoon I picked up a couple more colors to try Antique Walnut, Olde Maple, and Royal Walnut. Samples will be forthcoming.
Paint: Valspar "Blue Grass Mood", the yellow is the color for the stairs and back hall "Like Butter"

Cabinets: Shenandoah Breckenridge Cherry Spice http://www.shenandoahcabinetry.com/products.asp?id=24


Counter tops and Back splash: Tile American Olean , I was inspired by this room layout from Rejuvination, we were originally thinking a black laminate counter top but I don't think this will be very much more expensive and will look much better





Lighting: The Quimby from Rejuvination. One over the sink and two over the peninsula. These will most likely be the only light in the room other than under cabinet fixtures.




No comments: